- Attacking player that is in 'entering' mode should no longer initiate his combat mode.
- Fixed Hub-stuck-bug (hopefully).
- Many other map fixes and changes.
- Added guards to Frisco tanker.
- Added guards to Gecko Powerplant.
- Added more entry points to Gecko.
- Modoc, Mariposa, Gecko, etc. are bigger now on the borders.
- It is possible now to buy brahmin caravan cars (Frisco, NCR).
- Brahmin caravans run on water. You can obtain water from water pipes in various towns. Just use empty waterbags on them.
- Disassembling weapons/armors (use your science, similar to how you'd use repair. Bonuses from tools apply.).
- You can now order your slaves, mercenaries to join the town garrison in any town that your faction controls. You can also dictate which laws should be enforced in this town, these laws apply to EVERYONE, even the controlling faction, and the guards won't hesitate to attack even the master. His loyalty lies with the town after joining the guard force.
- Dog mercs are a bit stronger again.
- No timeouts for mining spots
- Added 'overweight' limit for gathering resources
- Each resource object acts separately
- Experimental visibility/sneak changes:
a) field of view (press Q to check it), affected by obstacles
b) opponent's sneak skill suffers penalty:
* -90 when directly looking at opponent
* -60 when looking from frontsides
* -30 when opponent is in backside area
* no penalty for 'behind' hexes
c) penalty: 1 point per 200 gram of equipment carried
- Eyeshots are automatically demoted to headshot if target is not in direct line with attacker
- Doubled jet initial effect time.
- Empty hypodermic needles shows after stimpak usage (50% chance).
- Use updater to get faction002.dat!
VANILLA INHERITED CHANGES:
- Stealing timeout: 30 seconds, lockpick timeout: 2 minutes
- Fixed stealing experience values and dir modifiers
- Demolition expert bonus explosives damage (it's currently not connected to the demolition expert profession though)
- Chance when walking over the mine to avoid explosion: 50% unless you've got light step perk
- Pathfinder perk worldmap speed bonus (25% per level)
- Bonus yielding items such as toolboxes/first aid kits/doctor bags have to be equipped in active slot while using appropriate skill
- Defusing active explosives with traps skill
Remember: The activated FOV (Field of View) is just for testing purpose. It will be tweaked and adjusted and everything else in the next updates. Also we already found some bugs, like chopped trees that turn into caravan cars, etc. We are aware of this too and fix this with the next update(s).
And one important thing too: In case you missed it, we have a PayPal-donation button now on the right side of this blog. If you like FOnline (TLA or 2238), we would be very happy if you could donate some money for keeping the server running.
Powered by Online Quest.